AIIR Founder and CEO Dr. Jonathan Kirschner will present “Dynamic Leadership: Delivering on the Impossible Demands of the New Next” at the Conference Board Leadership Development Conference. Dr. Kirschner will be joined by co-presenter Merche del Valle, Managing Director and Chief Talent Officer at Grain Management.
The 2020 Conference Board Leadership Development Conference, themed “A New World, A New Face, A Different Lens,” will be held virtually November 19-20.
For decades, leaders have had to contend with competition, complexity, and continual change. But 2020 has shown us that the future will be characterized by challenges that are exponentially more complicated than anything leaders have faced in the past.
This year’s event, geared toward CHROs, talent leaders, and other HR professionals, will examine the latest best practices, strategies, and success stories for transforming the world of leadership to meet these challenges. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in a highly interactive and human-centered conference experience.
In their session, del Valle and Dr. Kirschner will address the seemingly impossible challenges leaders face today, and how those challenges will change in the new next. And, they will reveal a new, dynamic leadership approach that empowers leaders to deliver on these demands.
- Creating clarity through the chaos
- Establishing psychological safety in uncertainty
- Ensuring stability while driving innovation
- Bolstering engagement while driving hard for results
- Building leadership capacity to overcome the challenges of the day and achieve unparalleled results in the future
Registration for the two-day virtual conference is $495 per attendee. For more information about the conference, or to register, please visit the link below.
Reserve Your Seat at the Conference Board Leadership Development Conference
- 22 Statistics that Reveal the Truth About Teams - November 9, 2020
- Dynamic Leadership: Delivering on the Impossible Demands of the New Next - October 26, 2020
- Can Neuroscientists Build a Better Leader? In New Book, the Founder of AIIR’s Partner, the Wharton Neuroscience Initiative, Shows How - October 12, 2020